Jobs Dewan Bandaraya Kuala Lumpur (DBKL):
Dewan Bandaraya Kuala Lumpur (DBKL), or Kuala Lumpur City Hall, is the local authority charged with the administration of Kuala Lumpur city.
Its focus is directed towards introducing and promoting potential buyers to Malaysian products and services and securing future MICE businesses through the presentation of formal bids prepared by Malaysia Convention & Exhibition Bureau (MYCEB) and its partners (TEAM MALAYSIA).
DBKL is responsible for public health and sanitation, waste removal and management, town planning, environmental protection and building control, social and economic development and general maintenance functions of urban infrastructure.
Jawatan Kosong Dewan Bandaraya Kuala Lumpur (DBKL):
Applications are invited from qualified Malaysian citizens to apply the following positions:
1) Arkitek Gred J41 (Kontrak/Tetap)
2) Jurutera Mekanikal Gred J41 (Kontrak/Tetap)
3) Pegawai Perancang Bandar dan Desa Gred J41 (Kontrak/Tetap)
4) Penolong Arkitek Landskap Gred J29 (Kontrak/Tetap)
5) Penolong Pegawai Perancang Bandar dan Desa Gred J29 (Kontrak/Tetap)
6) Penyelamat Gred N1 (Kontrak/Tetap)
7) Operator Loji Gred R3 (Kontrak/Tetap)
Qualifications and conditions of application can be found by visiting the official website of City Hall www.dbkl.gov.my and applications must be submitted ONLY ONLINE using eRecruiting system DBKL (apps.dbkl.gov.my / eRecruiting).
Closing Date: 26 January 2013dbkl, jawatan kosong dewan bandaraya kuala lumpur 2015