Jabatan Akauntan Negara Malaysia; – Akauntan January 2013
About – Jabatan Akauntan Negara Malaysia (Accountant General’s Department of Malaysia) was established with the establishment of the Accountant General position under the Ministry of Finance before Malaysia achieved its independence. According to the department’s record, the first Accountant General position was held by En. G.G.T Browne in 1946. Up till now, JANM has been headed by as many as 13 Accountant Generals. In 1967, the leadership of JANM was assumed by a local.
Jawatan Kosong Jabatan Akauntan Negara Malaysia
How to apply
1. All the information filled in the form should be written in a clear and bright with CAPITAL LETTERS.
2. All applications must be accompanied by a passport photo, copy of identification card, copy of birth certificate, copy of certificates, examination results and certificates related.
3. Closing date is on February 8, 2013.
4. Incomplete applications will be accepted and irregular.
5. Only qualified candidates after screening only will be called for an interview.
6. Applicants who do not receive a response after 3 months of the closing date should consider their applications unsuccessful.
7. Applications should be made in the form JANM/PPPA/403 available at AG website: www.anm.gov.my.
8. Completed application form along with relevant certificates may be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the following address:
Jabatan Akauntan Negara Malaysia
Pasukan Pelaksanaan Perakaunan Akruan (PPPA)
Aras 4, Kompleks Kementerian Kewangan
No.1, Persiaran Perdana, Presint 2
(u.p.: Puan Nurhayati binti Mohamad)
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Application form :
Jawatan Kosong Akuntan Negara closing date 08 February 2013