Jawatan Kosong | Majlis Daerah Kuala Selangor (MDKS) February 2013
Kuala Selangor District Council was built in 1978 and is now 33 years old.It comprises the collaboration of 5 local council which is Kuala Selangor Local Council,Tanjong Karang Local Council,Bestari Jaya Local Council,Ijok Local Council,Jeram Local Council.
Jawatan Kosong Majlis Daerah Kuala Selangor (MDKS) :
- Pembantu Penilaian Gred W17
How to apply
- Applicants must use MDKS Form which is available from the Human Resources Management Division, District Council by visiting the office or by visiting the website / / www.mdks.gov.my.
- Application forms must be completely filled with light
- Application forms must be accompanied by a copy (photocopy) Identity Card, Birth Certificate, School Leaving Certificate, School certificates, academic qualifications (including degrees, diplomas – if applicable), a transcript of the examination results of all semesters and a passport photo. All documents must be CERTIFIED than the original. Name of post applied for should be written on the top left of the envelope.
- Government officials who are in service must submit their applications through the respective Heads of Department in accordance with General Order 21 Section ‘A’ 2005 and together include an updated Statement of Service and Performance Report.
- LATE APPLICATION FORM AND WILL NOT COMPLETED IN LESS.
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted after only managed to interview.
- Applications not received any response after 3 months of the closing date should consider their applications unsuccessful.
Completed applications should be sent to:
Majlis Daerah Kuala Selangor,
45000 Kuala Selangor,
Selangor Darul Ehsan.
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong MDKS closing date 14 Februari 2013terms: jawatan kosong at kuala selangor, jawatan kosong kuala selangor, jawatan kosong majlis daerah kuala selangor, kerja kosong @kuala selangor april, kerja kosong di intra college