Jawatan Kosong Permodalan Nasional Berhad (PNB) | Maintenance Manager February 2013
Permodalan Nasional Berhad (PNB) is one of the region’s leading investment institutions. We have extensive investments covering every major component of the Malaysian economy and also substantial holdings in companies involved in main sectors of the economy such as finance, plantations, property, automotive, engineering, logistics and infrastructure, pharmaceutical and fertilizers. We strive for excellence and our performance is measured against industry, both local and international.At PNB, we welcome those who are committed to continue our success. We offer challenging opportunities for enthusiastic and keen young minds with suitable qualifications, ability and most importantly, the desire to excel.
Jawatan Kosong Permodalan Nasional Berhad (PNB) :
1. Maintenance Manager
- To establish, manage, control and administer the maintenance and safety aspect of the hotel in ensuring the consistency and efficiency of the operation.
- Inspect work assignments to ensure that work is completed in a timely manner and within specifications.
- Manage various maintenance and repair projects to ensure timely completion within budget and specifications.
- Perform maintenance and repair work on the interior and exterior of buildings, hotel rooms and contents, kitchen/refrigeration equipment, lighting, heating/air conditioning ventilation, and water treatment systems.
- Schedule and oversee preventive maintenance as outlined in the Preventive Maintenance Program.
- To monitor the power usage on regular basis.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety) or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kota Bharu.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Hotel Management/Tourism Services or equivalent.
- Ability to liaise with consultants, contractors and local authorities.
- Proactive and a versatile team player with good managerial and leadership abilities.
- Good communication skills in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
We welcome your interest to take up the challenge. Kindly send your application with complete resume, contact number and a recent passport-sized photograph (nr) not later than 07-03-13 to the following address:-
Human Resource Operations & Administration Department
Permodalan Nasional Berhad
35th Floor, Menara PNB
201-A Jalan Tun Razak
50400 KUALA LUMPUR
Kindly state the position applied on the left hand corner of the envelope. All applications will be treated in strictest confidence. Only short listed candidates will be notified.
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong PNB closing date 07 Mac 2013