Jawatan Kosong Perbadanan Usahawan Nasional Berhad (PUNB); SME Care & Advisory Executive February 2013
Perbadanan Usahawan Nasional Berhad (PUNB), a wholly owned subsidiary of Yayasan Pelaburan Bumiputra (YPB), is involved in the development of local bumiputera entrepreneurs, in strategic business in order to create a dynamic, competent and progressive Bumiputera Commercial and Industrial Community (BCIC). PUNB’s business operations are focussed on providing integrated entrepreneur development packages to assist Bumiputera entrepreneurs in Retail and Small and Medium sized Enterprise (SME) sectors. These development packages are designed to help Bumiputera entrepreneurs develop business acumen, maintain a profitable venture, and shape their enterprise; par excellence.
Jawatan Kosong Perbadanan Usahawan Nasional Berhad (PUNB) :
- SME Care & Advisory Executive
- To monitor companies under SME scheme.
- To provide guidance and advise for companies/entrepreneurs.
- To nurture and develop companies under the SME portfolio.
- To perform recovery functions.
- Degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics or equivalent.
- 2 years experience in credit evaluation/monitoring in commercial/development banking sector or related experience, external/internal auditing or accounting in manufacturing/services sector.
- Preferably dealing with SME companies in a financial environment.
- Proficient in Bahasa Melayu and English (both oral and written)
- Knowledge of Islamic products and ICT are added advantages.
- Good business writing, accounting skills and good business knowledge would be highly advantageous.
- Knowledge of Companies Act 1965, Corporate Governance, Islamic Financing and accounting softwares are added advantages.
- A team player with ability to work with minimum supervision, possess good interpersonal skills and initiative, willing to travel outstation.
- Contract position for a period of 1 – 2 years with opportunity to be absorbed as permanent staff.
Interested applicants are required to apply online or send your applications by e-mail or send in your detailed resume with a recent passport sized photograph by mail/e-mail to the following address on or before 13 February 2013.
Head, Human Resource Development & Administration
Perbadanan Usahawan Nasional Berhad
10th Floor, Block 1B, Plaza Sentral, Jalan Stesen Sentral 5,
Kuala Lumpur Sentral, 50470 Kuala Lumpur
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong PUNB closing date 13 Februari 2013