2. To engage in the trading of pepper, black pepper and to expand to other spices;
3. To promote or carry out research and development relating to the pepper industry and
to commercialize research findings for the benefit of the pepper industry;
4. To promote, control and monitoring measures to get pepper, pepper and other spices of high quality;
5. To provide technical, advisory, consultancy and related services including training to the pepper industry;
6. To collect, manage and disseminate information and menyeggerakan record all relevant matters relating to the pepper industry;
7. To liaise and coordinate with the concerned State Government and other bodies including being members of associations within and outside Malaysia in the interest of the pepper industry, and
8. To do such other things as it deems fit to enable it to perform its functions effective or incidental to the performance of its functions.
1. Pegawai Penyelidik
(a) a citizen of Malaysia
(b) not less than 18 years on the closing date of the position;
(c) (i) honors degree in science recognized by the government of the institutions of higher learning or equivalent qualification, or
(ii) a degree in agriculture or fisheries that are recognized by the government of the institutions of higher learning or equivalent qualification, or
(iii) Bachelor of Engineering recognized by the government of the institutions of higher learning or equivalent qualification, or
(iv) Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree that is recognized by the government of the institutions of higher learning or equivalent qualification, or
(v) a master’s degree in science recognized by the government of the institutions of higher learning or equivalent qualification, or
(vi) the degree of doctor of philosophy (PhD) degree in science from institutions of higher learning or equivalent qualification recognized by the government.
(d) pass Bahasa Malaysia / Malay (including pass Oral Examination) in the Certificate of Education or equivalent qualification recognized by the Government.
(e) Candidates for appointment to the grade Q43/44 must have relevant work experience of not less than 5 years. For appointment to a higher grade (Q47/48, Q51/52 and Q53/54) should have work experience has proven capability in terms of contribution to the field of development and related research.
HOW TO APPLY
(a) Filing of MPB 2 (Pin. 1/2008) which is available from / through any of the following ways;
i) From Malaysia Pepper Board Headquarters, Lot 1115 Main Street, Pending, 93450 Kuching or any Regional Office / Branch MPB in Sarawak (Sibu, Sarikei, Sri Aman Serian, Betong, Bintangor, Miri, Bintulu, Sungai Asap), Johor and Sabah; or
ii) Downloading from our website at www.mpb.gov.my; or
iii) Sending SMS to 15888 by typing MPB BRGJWTN and send to 15888. Example: MPB BRGJWTN BXYZ@yahoo.com and send to 15888.
(b) The application form MPB 2 (Pin. 1/2008) Completed forms must be submitted together with copies of academic certificates, resume, a list of research / reports / contribution
other information and so on.
i) Write the name of the post applied for on the top left corner of the envelope.
ii) application addressed to:
Lembaga Lada Malaysia
Lot 1115, Jalan Utama
Peti Surat 1653
93916 Kuching, Sarawak
(u/p: Cawangan Pengurusan Sumber Manusia)
(c) Further information relating to the qualifications and conditions required and the list of tasks for each office can be found on our website at www.mpb.gov.my or at any office of the Malaysian Pepper Board.
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
terms: sarikei mpb contact