TNB Repair and Maintenance Sdn. Bhd ( TNB REMACO) offers services in Repair and Maintenance (R&M), Operation and Maintenance (O&M) of power plants and other energy related industries. While its roots are firmly consolidated on accomplishments within Malaysia, TNB REMACO has made inroad into the international arena.
TNB Repair and Maintenance Sdn. Bhd. (TNB REMACO), a wholly owned subsidiary of Tenaga Nasional Berhad (TNB), would like to invite suitable candidates to apply for the following:
Position : Shift Charge Engineer
Location : Jeddah, Mecca and other parts of Saudi Arabia (16 Positions)
Remuneration/Benefit : Attractive Salary & Allowances to commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Manage activities for efficient operation of the power plant and its related systems.
- Manage the team which consists of Supervisors, Operators and other related staff.
- Lead the team during plant emergencies and ensure safe plant shutdown.
- Maintain and update logsheets, plant data and parameters trending.
- Communicate with higher authorities/plant owner on critical discrepancies of the power plant.
- Continuous monitoring of plant parameters to ensure an efficient plant performance.
- Supervise and ensure availability of the required manpower, materials and services for continuous operation of Units / Systems.
- Ensure compliance to Environmental, Health & Safety Regulations and other legal requirements.
- Malaysian citizen of age 30 and above. Retirees from TNB / IPPs are encouraged to apply.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical) or 1stGrade Steam Engineer Certificate /1stGrade Internal Combustion Engineer Certificate issued by DOSH Malaysia.
- Minimum eight (8) years of working experience as a Shift Charge Engineer/Operation Engineer in Open Cycle /Combined Cycle Power Plants / Steam Power Plants of 100MW capacity and above.
- The candidate shall have excellent knowledge in the discipline of power plant operation involving commissioning, plant startup, shutdown, load maneuvering and handling of plant emergencies.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Capable to work under pressure in power plant environment.
Interested candidates with the relevant academic qualifications and experience are invited to submit a comprehensive resume detailing personal career history and accomplishments (in chronological order), copy of certificates (Degree/Diploma/SPM, etc.), present and expected salary, e-mail address, contact telephone number as well as a non-returnable recent passport-sized photograph to :
Head of Corporate Services
TNB Repair And Maintenance Sdn. Bhd. (TNB REMACO)
Level 23A, PJX-HM Shah Tower
46050 Petaling Jaya
Closing date : 30th April 2013
Only short-listed candidates will be notified for an interview.
Successful candidates shall pass the medical examination and shall be employed on contract basis.
Further enquiries, please contact En. Adnan Md Ali at 603-79642728 / email@example.com or Pn. Riza Mat at 603-79642742 / RizaMat@tnb.com.my