IKRAM approved registration by the Registrar of Societies Malaysia on October 22, 2009, and officially launched in a ceremony attended by about 5,500 defenders in Malaysia International Exhibition and Convention Centre (MIECC), The Mines Resort, Seri Kembangan, Selangor, on June 20 2010. This organization is the mobilization of energies that were previously active in a number of organizations such as the Association Jamaah Islah Malaysia (JIM), Musleh, Aqsa Syarif, Medical Interest Group (MIG), the Council of the Muslim Shura (CPO) UK and Ireland, and the Islamic Society postgraduate Institute of Higher Education Australasia (AUSIS).
- Spread the message of Islam through preaching, and defend it from falsehood and are doubtful;
- Collecting the heart and soul of individual Muslims on the basis of Islam and build character
- Enhance socio-economic development of Muslims;
- Foster social justice and social welfare as well as combating ignorance, poverty, moral decay and encourage charitable work, regardless of race and religion;
- Fighting for the rights of Muslims and strive for greater unity and solidarity among them;
- Practically enforce Islamic law;
- Establish a relationship and cooperation with any party in advancing the interests of the Muslims;
- Work with any organization that has a parallel objective to promote the interests of Islam, Muslims and the community.
Jawatan Kosong Di Pertubuhan IKRAM Malaysia (IKRAM) Jun 2013
IKRAM Organisation Malaysia (IKRAM) is inviting Malaysian candidates qualified to fill positions in the following departments:
1. PENGARAH MEDIA (1 orang)
2. WARTAWAN (1 orang)
3. EDITOR VIDEO (1 orang)
4. EKSEKUTIF TARBIAH
Interested candidates are asked to make a complete application to include a resume and a passport size photograph and copies of relevant certificates.
Completed applications must be submitted before or on June 15, 2013 to:
Pentadbiran Dan Sumber Manusia
No. 9, Jalan Dagang SB 4/1, Taman Sungai Besi Indah
43300 Seri Kembangan, Selangor Darul Ehsan.
Tel: 03-89453666 Faks: 03-89451772