Jawatan Kosong Pos Malaysia September 2012
About Pos Malaysia Berhad :
Pos Malaysia Berhad is a Public Listed Company on the Main Board of Bursa Malaysia. We employ more than 16,000 people, at more than 700 outlets, reaching more than 6 million addresses nationwide.With a solid financial standing, we continue to deliver to our stakeholders the good performance that is expected of us, year in and year out.
Jobs Pos Malaysia Berhad :
Pos Malaysia Berhad are now accelerating our transformation journey and we are looking for highly dynamic professionals who are results driven to join us in the following positions:
1. SENIOR ASSOCIATE, HICOM MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (HMS)
- To monitor the implementation of PosMel QIT/ICC programme.
- Responsible to coach on QIT/ICC activities.
- To monitor the implementation of PosMel Autonomous Maintenance Programme.
- To extend ISO 9001:2008 to non ISO offices (Adopt & Adapt)
- To ensure all necessary documentation related to ISO is being reviewed and documented.
- Any other duties/responsibilities as assigned by the company from time to time
- To perform site visits, where necessary
- A recognized degree in Business or equivalent.
- Basic knowledge in QIT/ICC, QMS, 5S, VM, Autonomous Maintenance and Lean Thinking.
- Well versed with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel applications.
- Good analytical skills.
- Possess strong interpersonal, communication and writing skills in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Able to communicate well with all levels of staff and clients.
- A person with strong discipline and high compliance.
- Posses driving own a car and willing to travel within Malaysia.
- Must be willing to work after office hours, as and when required.
Interested applicants meeting the above criterion shall send their complete resume stating current and expected salary along with non-returnable passport size photo before 20 September 2012 preferably by online application or write in to:
RECRUITMENT & STAFFING UNIT,
GROUP HUMAN RESOURCE
POS MALAYSIA BERHAD
LEVEL 8, KOMPLEKS DAYABUMI
50670 KUALA LUMPUR
For write in application, please indicate the position applied for at the top left-hand corner of the envelope.
All applicants will be treated in strict confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be notified
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong Pos Malaysia closing date 20 September 2012