Jawatan Kosong Majlis Agama Islam dan Adat Istiadat Melayu Kelantan (MAIK)
About Majlis Agama Islam dan Adat Istiadat Melayu Kelantan:
Majlis Agama Islam dan Adat Istiadat Melayu Kelantan or The Kelantan Council of Religion and Malay Custom (MAIK) was established on 17 Safar 1334 in correspondence to December 24, 1915 through a declaration by HRH Sultan Muhammad the IV. Its establishment was aimed to advise HRH the Sultan as the head of the Kelantan Council of Religion and Malay Custom. On December 24, 1915 in correspondence with 17 Safar 1334, MAIK was declared its establishment by HRH Sultan Muhammad IV in a grand traditional ceremony in a former Land Office of Kota Bharu, in the presence of state dignitaries, witnessed by a large majority of the Kelantan people.
Jobs Majlis Agama Islam dan Adat Istiadat Melayu Kelantan:
Applications are invited from citizens of Malaysia [priority to the Kelantan citizwns] who is qualified to fill positions at the Council of Islamic Religion and Malay Custom, Kelantan.
1. PENOLONG PEGAWAI HAL EHWAL ISLAM (PEGAWAI PENYELARAS PENTADBIRAN MASJID)
(a) (i) Malaysian Higher School Certificate or equivalent qualification recognized by the government to get the principal on the subject of Shariah, Usuluddin or Arabic, or;
(ii) Creed Tahfiz and Training Institute of Maahad Tahfiz Quran Religion Division of the Prime Minister or a qualification recognized as equivalent by the government. (Starting salary at Grade S27 (P1): RM1, 661.95;;
(iii) Diploma in Islamic studies that is recognized by the government of the institutions of higher learning recognized equivalent (Starting salary at Grade S27: (P1): RM1, 661.95;
(b) A pass in Bahasa Malaysia / Malay (including pass Oral Examination) in the Certificate of Education or equivalent qualification recognized by the Government.
2. PEGAWAI KHIDMAT PELANGGAN, GRED N17
(a) Certificate of Education or equivalent qualification recognized by the government;
and (b) a credit in Bahasa Malaysia / Malay (including pass Oral Examination) in the Certificate of Education or equivalent qualification recognized by the Government. (Priority will be given to candidates who berkebolehanmengendalikan computer and / or take shorthand).
3. PEKERJA AWAM (PRA), GRED R1
(a) (i) End Primary 6 full government-aided primary schools, and
ii) Ability to carry out the field work related yangdiliputi by this service scheme. (Starting salary at grade R1: P1T3)
and, (b) Ability to speak, read and write in Bahasa Malaysia well.
How to apply
- Applicants must use Job Application Form (MUI) Kn, 1/93 by submitting the envelope size 10sm x 23 cm self addressed and berstem 50 cents, or take yourself on Service Management Division, Level 1, Council of Islamic and Malay Custom Manitoba
- Applications from serving officers shall be made by the Head of Department with Performance Evaluation Report for 2011 / latest service release updates.
- Certified copy of school certificates, identity cards, birth certificates and letters, together with passport size photograph and self addressed envelope berstem should be attached to the application form.
- Applications that do not follow the rules and late entries will not be entertained.
Applications must be submitted to the following address:
YABhg. Dato’ Timbalan Yang Dipertua,
Majlis Agama Islam dan Adat Istiadat Melayu Kelantan,
Kompleks Islam Darulnaim, Lundang,
15200 KOTA BHARU.
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Application form :
Jawatan Kosong MAIK closing date 30 September 2012terms: jawatan kosong maik kelantan 2014