About Malaysia Vietnam Offshore Terminal (MVOT):
Malaysia Vietnam Offshore Terminal (MVOT) is a joint venture between MISC Berhad and PetroVietnam Technical Services Corporation (PTSC). MVOT own and operates an offshore floating & storage facility.Malaysia Vietnam Offshore Terminal (MVOT) are looking for suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacancy:-
Document Controller/Operations Support
Kuala Lumpur – Mid Valley
- Provide efficient and effective document control in compliance to Facility Management Systems (FMS) & Health Environment & Safety (HES) requirements for on the onshore and offshore facilities.
- Handling full set of ISO Documentation – registration, issuing, documentation handling and related activities.
- Control and monitor the flow of each document, either from internal or external parties by setting up proper document management system.
- Be the single point contact between all offshore facility departments and the onshore supply department and to facilitate the accurate and detailed transfer of information.
- Liaise with onshore and facility supervisors in managing documents control systems according to procedures.
- Administer cataloguing of all documents, manuals, drawings and procedures.
- Maintained onshore and facility libraries.
- Any work that is related to HSE Department that is assigned which is related to documentation.
- Control of all documents to/from the onshore office.
- Ad-hoc projects that deemed fit by the management from time to time
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate or equivalent.
- Preferably candidate with Quality Management System (QMS), ISO Document Control, Internal Quality Audit experience.
- Candidate with practical ISO Document Control Experience will be an advantage.
- Good Planning and documentation skill
- Detail-Oriented with positive attitude
- Good command of written and verbal in English.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook).
- Preferably with minimum of 2 years experience in similar capacity.
- Ability to work independently.
Interested candidates are invited to send in a detailed resume and a recent passport-sized photograph (n.r) by 05thOctober 2012 to:
Human Resource Department
Malaysia Vietnam Offshore Terminal (L) Limited,
Suite 8.05 Level 8, The Gardens North Tower, Mid Valley City, Lingkaran Syed Putra, 59200 Kuala Lumpur.
Or email to: email@example.com: offshore mechanic kerja kosong 2015