About PERUSAHAAN OTOMOBIL NASIONAL BERHAD
PERUSAHAAN OTOMOBIL NASIONAL BERHAD or PROTON was incorporated on May 7, 1983 to manufacture, assemble and sell motor vehicles and related products, including accessories, spare parts and other components. PROTON produced Malaysia’s first car, the Proton SAGA, commercially launched on July 9, 1985 by Malaysian Prime Minister, Dato’ Seri Dr. Mahathir Mohamad, who had originally conceived the idea of a Malaysian car. Our main plant in Shah Alam, with an area of 923,900 sq metres, was originally designed for a capacity of 80,000 units per year.
In 1997, capacity increased to 230,000 units per year with the construction of the Medium Volume Factory which is next to the Main Plant. Now the Shah Alam factory is capable of producing 240,000 vehicles per year.
PERUSAHAAN OTOMOBIL NASIONAL BERHAD seek qualified candidate to join us :
- Report on the running’s of all HT equipment and its related equipment to an electrical engineer.
- Responsible for the maintenance of High Voltage Equipment inside Sub station
- Carry out schedule preventive maintenance for High Voltage Equipment
- Assist Low Voltage Technician on breakdown maintenance that indirect relate to HT
- Look after the fire fighting services.
- Continuously record all HT activity inside Log Book.
- Liaise with Resident Engineer during his scheduled visit
- Carry out condition based maintenance to the High Voltage Equipment
- Minimum SPM & Cerificate of B0 from Suruhanjaya Tenaga.
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience.
- Registered with Suruhanjaya Tenaga
- Able to work at long hours.
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong proton closing date 13 October 2012