About Syarikat Prasarana Negara Berhad (Prasarana):
Syarikat Prasarana Negara Berhad (Prasarana) is a wholly-owned Government company established by the Ministry of Finance, set up to facilitate, undertake and expedite public infrastructure projects approved by the Government. Prasarana and its group of companies are also asset-owners and operators of several public transport providers, namely the Ampang and Kelana Jaya lines, KL Monorail system, bus operations in Klang Valley and Penang, as well as the cable car services in Langkawi.
Jobs Syarikat Prasarana Negara Berhad (Prasarana):
In pursuing our mission to improve the public transport infrastructure, we are seeking dynamic and suitably qualified individuals with substantial experience in related areas to fill the following vacancy:
Senior Engineer, Rolling Stock (Kelana Jaya Line Extension Project)
- Review, revise and recommend to technical issue pertaining to the contract i.e Preliminary Design Review(PDR), Final Design Review(FDR), Employer Requirement(ER), Contract Deliverable(CDRL) and etc.
- Lead fieldwork assessment inclusive mock-up, visit, testing & commissioning, inspection and measurement.
- Conduct final inspection prior handling over the project to end users.
- Monitor contractor work progress and quality
- Prepare and update the Employer Requirement through communication with end users
- Qualifications, Experience and Professional Skills
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent report writing and presentation skill
- Ability to work without direct supervision
Technician / Servicemen (Electrical and Civil)
- To perform preventive and in house corrective maintenance to support subsidiaries core business through efficient, effective, optimum cost and professional manner service at the highest department KPI in order to meet organization strategic objective
- Qualification, Experience and Professional Skills
- At least a Diploma in Engineering (Civil / Electrical / Mechanical) with one (1) year working experience OR
- Certificate in Engineering with two (2) years of experience in building maintenance, building construction and consultancy or project management
- Able to work under pressure and challenging timelines
- Mature, responsible and able to work with minimal supervision
- Posses excellent interpersonal customer service skill
Other Jobs Available:
- Engineer, Electrical
- Assistant Manager, Enterprise Content Management
- Engineer, Automatic Fare Collection
- Engineer, Quality Assurance
- Executive, Maintenance Analysis
- Buyer, OPEX, Rail / Bus
- Executive, CAPEX, Rail / Corporate Services
- Senior Executive, Civil, Mechanical & Electrical
- Executive, Competency Certification and Licensing
- Head Of Unit, Bus CAPEX
- ABAP Programmer
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong prasarana closing date 03 November 2012