About Universiti Malaysia Pahang (UMP):
Universiti Malaysia Pahang (UMP) from the Universiti Teknologi Malaysia Pahang Branch Campus (UTM-KCP) operating at a campus located in Bandar Indera Mahkota, Kuantan since 1999. The establishment of this University is brainchild of Dato ‘Sri Mohd. Najib bin Tun Abdul Razak in which time he held office as Minister of Education, Malaysia. On orders from the Ministry of Education, UTM-KCP has taken over and used as a temporary campus KUKTEM on May 1, 2002 and started the Academic Session 2002/2003 by taking a total of 307 students on May 30, 2002. After five years of operation, the Government of Malaysia has announced the name change KUKTEM to Universiti Malaysia Pahang (UMP) with effect from February 1, 2007. With this change, the name KUKTEM now known as UMP.
Jawatan Kosong Universiti Malaysia Pahang (UMP):
Qualified Malaysian citizens aged 18 and above are invited to fill vacancies on regular / contract Universiti Malaysia Pahang as follow:
- Pembantu Makmal C17
- Juruteknik Komputer FT17
- Pembantu Hal Ehwal Islam S17
- Pengawal Keselamatan KP11
How to Apply
- Online applications must be made by filling out the applicant information on the official website of http://www.ump.edu.my UMP.
- Candidates are required to print the Online Application Confirmation Letter (After completion of filling application details via the official web UMP).
- Applications that are made online through the official website UMP will not be entertained. Please indicate position applied for on the front left corner of the envelope.
- Completed application along with copies of academic certificates and other relevant certificates documents should be sent to:
UNIVERSITI MALAYSIA PAHANG,
LEBUHRAYA TUN RAZAK,
26300 GAMBANG, KUANTAN,
PAHANG DARUL MAKMUR
(U/P : UNIT PERJAWATAN & CUTI BELAJAR,
BAHAGIAN PENGURUSAN SUMBER MANUSIA)
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Application form :
Jawatan Kosong Universiti Malaysia Pahang (UMP) closing date 16 November 2012