Jawatan Kosong Kulim; Penolong Pegawai Penilaian, Pembantu Tadbir Disember 2012
About Kulim’s Origins:
The Kulim we know today was started and inhabited in mid 18th century, by Malays from the region of Pattani (Siam, now Thailand). The name for the town, ‘Kulim’ was derived from trees that was ubiquitous in that region (scientific name: Scorocarpus Borneensis Becc)
The Kulim Tree is a plant that is present in Malaysian and other ASEAN rainforests. The botanical name is Scorodocarpus borneensis and the fruits are used for cooking by the indigenous people of Tapah (Perak). The fruits are borne sometime in mid July-August (same time as Durian seasons). In 1997 it was estimated that the market price of a cubic meter of kulim wood reached RM270.
Jawatan Kosong Majlis Perbandaran Kulim :
- Penolong Pegawai Penilaian W27
- Pembantu Tadbir N17
- Pembantu Penilaian W17
- Juruaudit W41
How to Apply
1) All application forms can be downloaded from Portal MPKK http://www.mpkk.gov.my/guest/e-borang
2) Each application shall include the following: -
a) 2 passport-sized photographs
b) Copy of Birth Certificate
c) Copy of Identity Card
d) Copy of Certificate Examination
e) Other relevant certificates.
3) A copy of the above documents must be certified.
4) Completed application forms must be submitted in an envelope measuring 25 cm x 32 cm. In the top left corner of the envelope, the position applied for.
5) Applications that are incomplete, unclear and not in accordance with regulations set will be REJECTED. Applications must be received at the following address: -
MAJLIS PERBANDARAN KULIM,
104-120 LORONG KOTA KENARI 5/1, KOTA KENARI,
09000 KULIM, KEDAH DARUL AMAN
(u.p: Bahagian Sumber Manusia)
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Application form :
Jawatan Kosong Kulim closing date 20 Disember 2012terms: jawatan kosong kerajaan kulim 2015, jawatan kosong kerajaan MPKK terkini 2015, jawatan kosong mpkk kulim, jawatan kosong pegawai penilai 2015, jawatan kosong pegawai penilaian disember 2014, jawatan kosong pembantu tadbir n17 disember 2014