SANYO Automedia, part of the PANASONIC group of companies, is a recognised global supplier of top quality car audio products. The fundamental strategies of our tremendous success in the global market place is achieved through our focus in R&D breakthroughs, enhanced assembly processes & skills of our people who are exposed in the best training available. SANYO Automedia Sdn. Bhd.’s exemplary quality standards have earned three very prestigious accolades namely QS9000, ISO 9001 and ISO 14001. SANYO Automedia Sdn. Bhd. has also been awarded the Ford Q1 Preferred Quality Award and SANYO Gold Service Awards.
In line with our continuous growth, we invite dynamic and performance driven Malaysians to fill the present challenging position of:
Over the years, in line with ESAB’s overall growth strategies, ESAB has established sales offices as well as a manufacturing facility in various countries within Asia Pacific region to serve our customers better and grow our market presence. The Asia Pacific region contributes an estimated sales revenue of S$130million per year with the support of a team of professionals in Sales & Service, Marketing, Applications & Technical Support, Supply Chain, as well as other support function groups.
• Study, test and implement the Traceability System in the company including installing the Traceability network database at the Production test stations.
• Improve and develop the Traceability software.
• Determine and design system specifications, standards and programs for the Manufacturing Engineering department, with a view to subsequently perform installation of software solutions.
• Protect operations through measures to safeguard confidential information.
• Accomplish engineering and organization missions through the achievement of targets.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering/ Computer Science/Software Engineering or equivalent.
• At least 1 – 3 year(s) experience in Test and computer software development.
• Possess good presentation skills, creativity and proficiency in software programming.
• Knowledge of VCCT, Lab View and SQL will be advantageous.
• A team player who is able to work with all levels of people.
Interested candidates can apply online or submit a detailed resume stating experience, current and expected salaries, academic qualifications and telephone contact number together with an attached passport-size photograph to the following addresses:
The Human Resources Manager
SANYO Automedia Sdn. Bhd. (204211 – U)
(part of the PANASONIC group of companies.)
Plot 10, Phase 4
Prai Industrial Estate
13600 Prai, Penang
Expired : 12 January 2013